Welcome to our recruitment page, here you will find job vacancies at True Tea Harrogate.
We are always looking for new talent to join our team so if you think you would like to work for this independent business then why not apply for one of the job roles below.
You can apply for jobs by sending in your CV to the addresses provided in the job descriptions.
1 x Part Time Retail Assistant - Harrogate, North Yorkshire
- Contract : Permanent
- Pay: £10 - £11.00 per hour
- Hours and Availability: 1-2 days a week (Between Monday - Saturday). Closed Sunday.
- Location: Commercial Street, Harrogate
Who We Are
True Tea Company are an independent tea brand based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire. We started in 2017 at local markets and events and now operate online, in-store and work with a number of wholesale partners across the UK. We stock over 200 exquisite teas and accessories sourced from around the world. From a small industrial unit to our present retail store in Harrogate, we are always looking to continually grow.
We are in our sixth year of operation and are looking to expand our team with a part time retail assistant, to be located in our Harrogate store. We are looking for someone who is equally as passionate about tea as well as helping others. Ideally you will be someone who has an understanding of tea or a strong willingness to learn.
You will be tasked with working in our retail store ensuring the highest standards are followed, providing tea samples to customers, enhancing sales and maintaining a presentable work environment. Plus any other duties required to achieve the smooth and profitable running of the shop. You will be outgoing & organized with a strong attention to detail.
You will also be involved in packaging products to be displayed in store, as well as helping fulfill online orders - such as click & collect items. There will be a chance to carry out further duties to your strengths as you progress.
An employee at True Tea must have:
- Retail or customer service experience, although favourable, is not essential as training will be provided.
- Some knowledge of tea is essential, again training will be providing to build this.
- Ability to engage positively & provide expert advice on products with the willingness to go the extra mile for customers (training provided)
- Be confident and outgoing as you will be expected to engage with customers on a daily basis
- Excellent teamwork & personal skills including the ability to multitask and accept direction from other team members & managers
- The ability to work unsupervised, be proactive and maintain a high standard of quality
Here are some of our benefits which may be available to you:
- Extra days off for times that matter. For example, your birthday!
- 30% Staff discount on all of our store products
- Teas on shift! Enjoy some of the world’s finest teas!
- Access to our Work Pension Scheme
Apply For This Role
If you're interested in this role, please send a covering letter with your CV to Melissa at firstname.lastname@example.org